Website Gulf Group Co
Job Position – ELV Engineer
Hiring for candidates from inside Kuwait only for the below opening
Duties And Responsibilities
– Independently develops methods and solutions for engineering problems; selects the most efficient and economical manner in meeting the various engineering requirement on infrastructure related projects or studies. Completes a wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analysis within the electrical engineering discipline.
– Ensure all technical reviews and design engineering compliance with applicable codes, standards, regulations, and ordinances.
– Performs complex engineering tasks and particularly important engineering work efficiently and accurately.
– Establishes and maintains good working relationships by actively involving with other employees, engineers, managements, and clients.
– Prepares engineering reports with minimal supervision.
– Completes a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes.
– Reviews supplier drawing submittals and performs technical bid analyses.
– Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
– Completes other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
– 3 to 5 Years project experience
Email : email@example.com
mention the position you’re applying for in the e-mail subject.
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org