Event Executive Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Operations – 90%
- Event Planning – Create the task list for successful planning of the event from start to finish. Creating, managing and overseeing tasks, budgets and timelines for each project in order to successfully execute it.
- Project Management and Coordination – Execute the event plan successfully ensuring all deliverables are met. Step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Task management – Responsible for allotting and getting all tasks executed as per the event plan.
- Liaise with teams (internal and external) for various tasks, documentation, permissions, design, collateral, venues, props, external staff recruitment & training and logistics.
- Managing quality control, timelines and external staff training.
- Budget Management – Manage resources, budgets, payouts and payments for each event.
- Analyze the event’s success, key learnings and prepare closeout reports for client when needed.
- Client Management – Liaise on updates, deliverables, requirements and queries.
- Conceptualization – Assist in designing and testing new games.
- Identify and build relation with key vendors and partners.
- Continuously improve internal systems and processes for better time and quality management.
Business Development – 10%
- Conceptualization – Based on the brief, assist in proposal conceptualization & creation for special projects.
- Create and send proposals & quotes for team building inquiries.
- Skilled in project management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Coordination Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- A team player
- Owning and managing the process
- Reliable with deadlines
- Dependable and accountable
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office – Excel, PPT and Word
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.