Finance Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
What You’ll Do:
Our Finance Manager will have full management of the financial operation of the group.
Working with clients and stakeholders to build, support and strengthen our business operations and wider community.
We encourage every member of our team to challenge the norm and instill innovative approaches to their work. We are results focused and celebrate those who represent our “greater than…” culture.
- Manage all aspects of finance operations across the group, including team management, client and community management and wider stake holder management.
- Optimising processes for smooth and efficient financial operations.
- Oversee invoicing, collections, financial reporting, VAT filing, vendor payments, cashflow management, payroll,
- Reporting on regular basis to Director of Operations and recommending further points of action.
- Advise on all group investment activities.
- Analyse costs, pricing, sales results compared to business plans and budgets
- Correspond and act with other departments and department heads to ensure action and support is maintained throughout company operations.
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated and driven; you look for solutions and impact, without being asked twice. Results are paramount.
- You have proven results in a Finance Manager role.
- Passion for your work and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- You have a Strong understanding of wider business practices and processes.
- Determined to constantly improve your work, that of the team, SGP Technology as a company and by extension our community.
- Greater than you seem. We believe that one SGP team member is worth at least 3 of their industry counterparts and our work proves our theory.
- Working knowledge of all UAE statutory legislation and regulations that apply
- You hold a BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- You ideally hold a Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar
Why should you work with us?
We are a passionate team from diverse backgrounds. From our Ground Control in Downtown Dubai we build leading technology teams for the next big start up to major global groups.
We pride ourselves on the work we do, being incredibly collaborative, hard working and the best idea always wins, whoever it comes from.
We want you to be part of the team and feel great pride over the coming years seeing your work stand us out and move our mission forward.
Hold up….. we know the benefits are important too, you will get a shiny new Laptop, Mobile phone, Medical insurance, monthly education allowance and of course a competitive salary and bonus potential.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.