Geiger Food Ingredients Recruitment
Head of Marketing Food& Beverage Jobs in Dubai
About the job
- you are willing to re-locate to the southern part of the European Union
- we would like to see applicants with long term experience from Food & Beverage companies B2C
- you have experience in creating and executing a brand architecture
GFIC is recruiting for a Regional leading FMCG company, Producing Powders, Culinery Products and Beverages, private owned with a long history, with a strong export, beeing present in almost 100 countries the
Head of Marketing Food and Beverage m/f/d?
Location: Southern Europe/Mediterranean Sea
We would like to speak only with candidates having working permissions for the European Union and experience in Food & Beverage.
the Head of Marketing (HOM) is accountable for leading the branding and field marketing function of the company. The role is responsible for managing brands, trade category development and creating plans to ensure our short and long term sustainability by preserving and building our consumer loyalty. He is also entrusted to lead and develop a diverse and multi-disciplinary team.
- Develop and oversee Brand strategies, prospectus, drivers and key assumptions to shape the future by aligning brands with strategic opportunities to grow the overall categories.
- Review competitor brand activity and strategy and provide key assumptions and recommendations to improve brands, communication and the innovation pipeline.
- Align on the brand activation calendar with sales teams identifying key areas of focus and the brands requiring support on ground with consumers.
- Through various market visits, analyze and present key insights with recommended actions to improve market execution, product design and communication to attract new consumers.
- Conduct consumer panels as required to draw key insights on product quality, usage and formulation preference.
- Conduct consumer interviews and study consumer experiences to share it effectively with relevant cross-functional stakeholders improving category strategy and innovation pipeline.
- Lead regional innovation and renovation vision, objectives, and strategies to support successful execution of bigger, bolder and better innovation & renovation projects.
Advertising and Promotion
- Take full ownership of marketing P&L inclusive of design, production and launch of marketing campaigns across regions within budget and leading to outstanding execution.
- Drive the purchasing of key trade marketing tools and materials to support on ground execution and promotions required in the various regions and countries.
- Provide sales teams with a clear deck of market execution guidelines by region to ensure the effective execution of portfolios and use of materials.
Events and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Lead and develop communication plans to engage with the trade and consumers using various media platforms including digital and social media.
- Direct public relations activities internally and externally along with the design team
Structure & Leadership
? Structure and lead the Brand & Field Marketing team ensuring appropriate skill, team culture and talent development.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
? Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration coupled with a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or a Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Demonstrated career progression with minimum 10 years of marketing and sales experience within the FMCG industry.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing brands from strategy to execution with a brand equity above 100 Mil Euro and covering multiple market landscapes.
- Internal & External Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Market Research & Analytics
- Trade Marketing Strategy
- Category & Channel Management
- Brand and Media Strategy
- P&L Management
- Team Leadership & Development
- ?Advanced computer skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Building Strategic Partnerships
- Influence and Impact including conflict management
- Environmental Scanning
- Planning & Organizing
- ?Developing People
? Able to travel a minimum of 80 nights in a year.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates
We expecting application only from candidates from Food&Beverage Industry, from bigger companies.
please send us a cover letter and reflect your experience with the points in this add: starting from Brand strategy to Competencies and travel, you have to use an excel sheet.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit www.geiger-foodingredients.com.