Key Account Specialist Jobs In Dubai
About the job
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies and works closely with KOLs/key Accounts and support the implementation of KOLs/Key accounts annual business plan
- Establish strong & long-term relations with key customers
- Full responsibility to manage the assigned accounts “monthly budget achievement, Forecast accuracy, negotiation for the commercial, trade and marketing terms
- SRM creation, Proof of TM service collection, stock availability in the proper instore business execution
- Prepare monthly analysis and updates on categories and promotions
- Coordinate with Distributor sales team
- Develop strategic business plans with the top key account with alignment with marketing and business strategy
- Develops in-depth understanding of market environment, customers’ insights and monitor competitor’s activities.
- Periodic meetings with Key Accounts “stores, headquarter& warehouses” to get/give updates on brand and category performances
- Implement strategy concerning customer identification to maintain an efficient customer list and guide the execution of the agreed segmentation and targeting process (e-sales data validation & feedback interpretation).
- Participate in business meetings; prepare timely reporting and feedback to their manager as per request and prior agreement.
- Drive Key Account Budget according to the business needs and opportunities
- Ensure compliant behavior in correspondence to company rules and regulations at any time
WHO YOU ARE:
- Pharmacists or physicians.
- 5 years’ experience within the multinational pharmaceutical industry with minimum of 2 years within Consumer business experience
- Good sales records & problem-solving capabilities
- Action focused and self-disciplined
- Good to advanced MS office skills mainly in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good Communication & Presentation skills
- Strong team player, collaboration and ability to work across multiple cultures
- Strong negotiation skills; Ability to be proactive
- Ensures accountability and consistently achieves results
- Prioritizes work to meet set goals and objectives
- Models high standards of honesty and integrity
- Seeks and acts on feedback from a wide variety of people
- Fluent in spoken and written English
At Bayer Middle East, for the majority of roles we offer the choice of Flexible Working Arrangements, so our employees can work when they want and where they want, to achieve their full potential. Simply, we empower to achieve!
We thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the high volume of applications received for advertised positions, please understand only those candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted by the HR Team.
If you are not contacted by our team regarding an application for a position three weeks from the closing date for the position, this means unfortunately on this occasion you were not shortlisted for the role and will not receive further contact regarding this position.
Thank you for your application and we wish you all the best for future career endeavors.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.