Mobile Application Developer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
About the job
Hiring Mobile Application Developer in Abu Dhabi, UAE
SupplyChain Next (SCNext) is a startup in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi, UAE. We are uniquely positioned to develop and deploy, intelligent and scalable systems, services and solutions for the supply chain industry. Our solutions integrate both hardware and software components to optimize all supply chain functions.
We are hiring a Mobile Application Developer who is ready to journey with us for the long haul.
Do you love to create mobile apps? Have you ever wished that you had the chance to develop the next groundbreaking app? Then, you could very well be the person we are looking for, to join our young and vibrant team of software engineers at SCNext.
Our App Developer is focused on ensuring excellent customer experience by providing robust and simple applications that integrate people and processes. Using cross-platform tools like Xamarin and Hateoas, you would design and develop the apps and services. Then you would thoroughly test the integration with the backend cloud servers, and finally get the app ready for the market. You will get to meet the users face-to-face and get feedback on their experience. You will also bring us up to speed with the latest developments in your area of expertise so that you could take our products to the next level.
Your typical day would be spent designing and creating standard mobile application components, collaborating with the development team and line manager to collect feedback on your designs and code. Weekly meetings would include presentations for reporting your progress and maintaining relevant documentation. You will be
Qualification and Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant certifications.
– A minimum three years’ experience as mobile application developmer, with demonstrable leadership skills.
Required Technical Skills
– Proficient in developing Android, iOS, and Windows mobile applications with a portfolio of deployed work.
– Knowledge and experience working with C#, Asp.Net, .Net Core, Xamarin framework and Hateoas is required.
– Exceptional knowledge of responsive and interactive app designs leveraging Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) and reactive programming principles.
– Ability to write modular and robust code, ensuring good coding standards and adhering to Microsoft’s API Design Guidelines.
– Experience using Azure DevOps, Teams, Office, etc.
– Ability to quickly adapt to the domain knowledge and clearly understand user requirements – Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Understands the entire application lifecycle (conceptualization, design, implement, test, release, and support)
– Creative and aesthetic sense to develop professional applications for different devices. – Proactive and independent working style, with attention to detail.
– Good time management and communication skills, with the ability to document the design and the progress.
– Experience in using central repository system such as GIT.
Salary Range: AED 4,000 to 5,000 pm
– Interested candidates must send:
o Cover letter, indicating why you would fit the job.
o Recent CV highlighting relevant experience and skills.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.