Nurse Jobs in Dubai
About the job
Careers Reach working with a very well-known and prestigious Hospital in Germany needing a Nurse!
- Nurses will be responsible for effectively delivering skilled nursing care to patients using a systemic approach of assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating to ensure a high standard of care.
- They will provide support with the effective patient admission pathways and effective discharge planning using their clinical skills.
- To proactively engage with patients, relatives, and carers to seek their views, gain agreement and keep them informed about their treatment and care.
- To be flexible to work within other areas or departments to meet the demands of the trust workforce model and changing service needs.
- To oversee the shift and take responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of patients and their families.
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management and ensure the well-being of the patients and their physical, emotional, and social needs.
- Primary and treatment care of sick and dependent patients
- Professional implementation of the care documentation and compliance with quality standards
- Cooperative collaboration with the medical and therapeutic team
- Bachelor in Nursing
- A minimum of one year of experience is required
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Team player and the ability to build essential relationships
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.