Olea Aesthetic & Dental
Nurse Jobs In Dubai
About the job
- Provide chair-side assistance to dentists and/or dental hygienists in the performance of dental procedures, to include operative, preventive, periodontal, endodontic, prosthetic, and/or oral surgical procedures.
- Prepare, sterilize, organize, and set up dental equipment. Ensure that all dental instruments are cleaned, dated, and processed according to established clinic guidelines and standards.
- Monitor and maintain dental equipment, system, radiographic developing equipment, sterilizer, and light curing units, in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Develop and process dental radiograph in accordance with guidelines, assists in the monitoring and maintenance of radiation safety procedures and protocols.
- Follow and maintain all relevant UAE regulations, guidelines, policies, and standards for the provision of dental clinical services.
- Order and maintain inventories of dental clinic supplies.
- Maintains dental laboratory result and create and maintains dental records in accordance with established procedures.
- Collect and record patient health histories.
- Patient management during dental procedures includes receiving patients for treatment, positioning chair and placing napkin.
- Manage and document Dental Instrument transfer (inter-branch).
- Identify intra oral dentistry.
- Assist with basic restorative, periodontal, endodontic and surgical extraction procedures using the concept of four handed dentistry.
- Maintain a field of operation during dental procedures through the use of retraction, suction, irrigation, drying, placing and removing of cotton wool balls etc.
- Prepare dental materials, cements, composite, and impression materials.
- Demonstrate an understanding of internationally recognized blood borne pathogens and hazard communications (OSHA, OSAP).
- Understanding of disease control and prevention guidelines.
- Knowledge of ethics/jurisprudence and patient confidentiality.
- Demonstrate knowledge and practice of basic life support techniques and principles.
- Apply effective communication techniques with a variety of patients and provide patients with preventative and oral hygiene instruction.
- Demonstrate knowledge and practice of Prevention and management of dental medical emergencies.
- Update dental ICD codes and data on the computer system as well as DOH website.
- Carry out any ad hoc tasks required by the Medical Director/Dentist/Clinic Manager.
- Maintain a professional and responsible approach to all duties.
- Work cooperatively with other Clinic staff in a positive team approach.
Bachelor of Nursing
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.