Office Administrator Jobs in Dubai
Hiring Office Administrator
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as “One of the most promising UAE-based startups” and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
We are looking for a responsible Office Administrator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Office Administrator include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. In this role, you will answer incoming calls, schedule appointments, and welcome visitors. The role will also be required to order office supplies.
The candidate should possess experience in office administration and the ability to communicate with team members and collaborate with other departments to offer support where required. Top-class candidates are capable administrators who make visitors arriving at the reception area feel welcome.
Some high-impact responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette
- Manage the routine Office Administrative duties
What you will need to have:
- UAE national with office management experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Willingness to learn
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.