Office Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Astellas Pharma is an affiliate of Tokyo-based Astellas Pharma Inc., a top 20 global pharmaceutical research company.
Astellas is committed to turning innovative science into medical solutions that bring value and hope to patients and their families.
Keeping our focus on addressing unmet medical needs and conducting our business with ethics and integrity enables us to improve the health of people throughout the world.
Developing innovative therapies is one of the most challenging, most essential and personally rewarding fields in science.
This is the most exciting time to be a part of Astellas, a company with a uniquely collaborative and patient-focused culture.
Astellas is currently hiring a Personal Assistant/Office Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE. The role will be reporting directly into the Area Lead MEA.
Purpose of the Position:
- Assurance of the continuity and compliance of all facilities related services as defined in the external service level agreements/contracts and internally defined processes ensuring a compliant, efficient and effective operation of Astellas Dubai Head Office primary processes.
- The PA and Office Manager is responsible for all facilities related services within Astellas Dubai Head Office such as real estate, security, IT, cleaning vendors etc.
- Most of the services are provided by external suppliers based on well-established service level agreements and the PA & Office Manager is responsible for managing the relationship with the vendor.
- In addition to Office management tasks, personal assistant support will be required to the Area Lead MEA and secretarial tasks related to the Dubai based Management Team (attending meetings, taking minutes etc)
- General Administrative tasks such as arranging & overseeing meeting schedules and agendas. Organization of larger business meeting such as the Annual Affiliate Meeting
Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum 5 – 10 years secretarial/administrative experience assisting C suite level.
- University degree and/or secretarial qualification (preferred)
- Effective communicator. Should be fluent in English
- Facilities management experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to take ownership and initiative along with a problem solving and decision-making aptitude
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Well experienced in Stakeholder management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit astellas.avature.net.