Project Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Ensures both effective and efficient execution of the agreed work (package) in such a way that the QHSE, technical, commercial and contractual requirements are met. Leads a project team to achieve optimal balance between cost, time and quality and between cost, benefit and risk on projects of complexity up to (and including) Can support on projects of higher complexity. Supports the proposal development process.
Collaborates closely with colleagues in the Project team, Operations department and Commercial team in-country and regionally to ensure support is provided where needed.
- Identify and communicate project requirements and resources.
- Scheduling and allocation of equipment and resources in line with specific project requirements.
- Develop Project Execution Plan (PEP) and performance measurement baselines (scope, time, cost quality) and ensure projects (phases) are executed according to baselines.
- Assist in compilation of technical/commercial proposals where necessary.
- Manage the day-to-day financial control of the projects, including budget forecasting, financial performance, periodic reporting and planning in line with the company’s key business objectives.
- Continuous communication and liaison with clients, operations and laboratory departments, and other project stakeholders to ensure timely submission of deliverables and client satisfaction.
- Manage opportunities for out of scope work.
- Attend and conduct regular internal/external technical project meetings, kick-off meetings and safety sessions.
- Variation order tracking and identifying opportunities for additional billing.
- Project budgets, cash flows, cost tracking and forecasts.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on project financials actual vs budget per contract award.
- Preparation of project financial reports.
- Profit analysis on projects.
- Earned Value/Revenue forecasting.
- Intercompany clearing uploading of all charges for the month, check and upload all the charges received from other OpCo and preparing reconciliation
- Ensure that Fugro policies and procedures are understood, implemented and adhered to by all employees.
- Preparation of project execution plans, method statements, schedules, QHSE plans and risk assessments to address stringent Client HSE and technical requirements in line with Company procedures.
- Engineering degree – Civil Engineering in Geotechnical or Geology
- Working experience 3-8 years
- Commercial, Technical and Practical Project Management
- Project management experience
Disclaimer For Recruitment Agencies
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
To apply for this job please visit fugro.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.