Website DX Contracting
Quantity Surveyor Jobs in UAE
Hiring for a Quantity surveyor who is responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of the construction projects.
He/She will help to ensure that the construction project is completed within its projected budget.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Quantity take off from Contract / Construction issue drawings and shop drawings
2. Floating material enquiry and Collect Quotations for materials
3. Preparation of Comparative Statements
4. Finalization of Materials from Higher Management
5. Submission and getting approval of Material, RFA’s, RFI’s, CVI’s extra
6. Raising claims
7. Measuring Qty’s from RFA’s and Drawings
8. Preparation and Submission of Interim Valuations
9. Follow up / Assist Consultant for the certification and issuance of Interim Payment Certificates
10. Monitoring the Programme and Progress of works
11. Preparation of cash flow
12. Cost comparison with Allowable and Actual
13. Checking of Sub contractor’s Payment Applications
14. Perform quantity checks and estimates, material take off.
15. Co-ordination with Project Manager, Engineers,Surveyors,Draughtsman’s, Consultant Staff’s.
16. Allocating work to subcontractors.
17. Prepare and agree final accounts with the consultant/employer.
18. Monitoring payments to ensure cash is received on time and in full, including the timely issue and agreement of evaluation and certificates
Email : email@example.com
# Livegulfjobs # Liveuaejobs # Gulfjobs # Jobs in UAE # Jobs In Dubai # Vacancies # jobs in Abu Dhabi # Careers # Jobs Vacancies
# LinkedIn Jobs # Dubai Job Vacancy # Emirates
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org