Receptionist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
A global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow.
Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change.
The energy transition. Digital transformation.
And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
- Operate a telephone switchboard with a number of telephone lines and extensions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors and advise appropriate personnel.
- Log visitors and issue passes.
- Answer callers’ inquiries and direct them to appropriate employees, and/or the accurate relay of messages to personnel within the company.
- Report technical problems to the telephone services provider and supervisor as necessary.
- Perform minor clerical duties such as logging and arranging local, interstate and overseas couriers.
- Management of DKS register and issue of keys
- Allocation and cancellation of car bays
- Liaison with service providers including QV1 building management
- Attendance to company mail, including logging, weighing and franking
- Updating and maintenance of electronic phone listing.
- Safety – responsible for personal safety and safe working practices in respect to the reception area. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Quality Assurance – responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the EMS system to ensure that all internal and external documentation is fully traceable.
- Maintain the reception area in a presentable and tidy manner at all times.
- Additional duties as assigned from time to time.
- At least five years relevant reception experience.
- Competent in the use of Switchboard
- Computer literate in MS Windows environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job please visit worleyparsons.taleo.net.