Registered Nurse Jobs in Abu Dhabi
About the job
Ahalia Hospital UAE is seeking trained Registered Nurses to join our facility located in Abu Dhabi- UAE.
- Preferred- Registered Professional Nurse with DOH license.
- Experience in the UAE is an advantage.
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- Performs the duties as per the role and expectation of a nurse in providing comprehensive patient care.
- Knowledge about the layout of the unit, number of patients and types of patients, and their requirements.
- Carries out and supervises assessments of new admissions & Performs assigned duties as per the department s protocol.
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation of patients’ conditions and care given.
- Evaluates the patient’s response to care interventions and recommends revision of care plan as necessary.
- Participates in quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by Nursing Manager, Senior Nurse Manager, and Head (Nursing).
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.