Eva Interior Fitouts
Sales Consultant Jobs In Dubai
About the job
The Sales Consultant has responsibility for ensuring that all leads are attended, converted to potential clients and they act as the face of EVA Brand, Quality and Standards.
This will be measured by the following key results:
-Total Quarterly/Annual Sales Revenue generated.
– NPS and Client Satisfaction Score.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Pitch in leads given from the sales coordinator to convert them into prospective clients.
– Responsible for proper updation of the master file of all leads on a daily basis.
– Attend meeting with CEO for VIP Clients if necessary.
– Prepare design quote, presentation boards (if required) and negotiate with clients on signing design contracts.
– Review the quotation/ proposals given by Estimation team for clients to ensure all the key criteria’s are met.
– Evaluate the material samples submitted by the procurement team in terms of client request, budget, and quality and design point of view.
– Attend internal weekly meeting with the team to keep them posted on progress.
Submit reports on sales target achievement and prospective.
– Assist the direct manager in formulating the sales forecast and strategy.
– Assist the CEO for Marketing Calendar Campaigns and provide Marketing Proposals if required.
– Support the team in achieving the yearly target for sales.
The role holder will adhere to the EVA values and will act as a role-model and champion, to ensure these are understood and committed to by the Design Professional
– Commitment: The EVA is commit to 100% satisfaction of our clients.
– Communication: At EVA, our most valuable skill is our ability to listen to our clients and market trends.
– Quality: EVA’s Design purpose is to be functional, aesthetically pleasing, unique and consistently excellent.
– Team Spirit: At EVA, there is a collaborative approach and positive work culture with a client-centered focus.
– Transparency: We value openness, honesty, accountability and professionalism with all of our stakeholders.
- Min 2-4 years experience as Interior designer sales with a luxury design studio.
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture is a must.
- Should be having excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and design styles.
- Preference will be given for candidate who can join immediately.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.