Website PGI Group
Job Position – Sales Coordinator
Company Name – PGI Group
- Collection of KYC, Contract Details & BLI to issue Sales Contract.
- Collection of Counter Signed Sales Contract & follow-up for advance payment / LC if any.
- Based on Stock availability & instruction from yard planning of Vessel & preparing Requisition request in SAP & posting Internal SO.
- BL Instruction & Pricing Information to Logistics & Docs Dept
- Providing Loading Details, pics & Draft BL to Customer & getting Draft BL confirmed from buyer.
- Draft Documents Preparation & sending to Sales Dept once the Draft BL is Approved for confirmation from buyer.
- BL Confirmation to Logistics & Collection of Copy Documents from Docs to get it confirmed from buyer.
- Documents Confirmation & Submission if Applicable & AWB number updating to customer.
- Continuous tracking of Container Movement / ETA; Also, docs arrival tracking for Payment Tracking & customer Updating.
- Monitoring Payment Receipt Position for Timely Telex (if Applicable)
- Daily price Fixation Updation to Accounts Team, Fixation Balance Statement Preparation & Follow-up for Payment
- Collection of Credit / Debit Note of Price Fixation from Accounts & Final Invoice from Docs Dept
- Purchase Allocation & coordination to Purchase Dept for Cross Trade Deals
- Pending Shipment & Unsold or Over Sold List to Concern Traders
- Payable & Receivable reconciliation with Accounts Team
- Insurance Claim Application & Follow-up for Shortage Claims
- Weekly Hedging Open Position Statement Preparation & Reconciliation with accounts.
- 3+ years of experience in Logistics/ Freight forwarding company
- Relevant bachelor’s degree / Diploma in International trade or related degree preferred but not required.
- Working Knowledge of SAP preferrable.
- Working knowledge of international trade and shipment.
- Knowledge of LC (letter of Credit), UCP 600 (Uniform Customs & Practice for Documentary Credits), INCO TERMS 2010(International Chamber of Commerce), and international payment terms.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.