Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Function as the Ring MEA partner alliance manager, collaborating with local organizations and programs to build community and grassroots support, ultimately stimulating market development through new channels
- Managing all sales development aspects with a primary focus
- Providing exceptional customer relationships by educating customers on our product, ensuring smooth communication, and managing operational excellence.
- Understanding competitors including marketing activities, pricing strategies, promotions, market share of key accounts, channel, inventory/supply details
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting of sales forecasts and sellout and taking proactive action to ensure channel inventory is maintained healthy.
Sales Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Developing budgets
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- Two to three years of experience as sales manager
- Three to five years of sales experience
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.