Senior Accountant Jobs in Dubai
About the job
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Accountant to support our growing team in our Dubai office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the entirety of our Financial & Accounting requirements.
- Book and record financial transactions (receivables & payables), reconcile sub-ledgers and ledgers, prepare financial statements
- Devise monthly, quarterly and annual budgets, projections, and forecasts
- Assess internal controls and risks and derive ways of mitigating risks
- Prepare periodical reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) and identify areas of improvement and cost savings
- Prepare, support, and coordinate annual external audits of the company’s finances
- At least 5, ideally 7+ years of experience in financial management and accounting, ideally in a startup;
- Experience in a relevant role in an eCommerce business is mandatory;
- Experienced with GCC VAT regulations;
- Experience with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online;
- A relevant bachelor’s degree, ideally masters or MBA;
- Ideally IFRS certification;
- Further accounting certification (CA, CPA, ACCA, etc.);
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written) in English.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.