Senior PHP Developer Jobs in Dubai
About the job
Senior PHP Laravel Developer at Oregano Leads
Oregano Leads is a Dubai based performance marketing networking hub. With offices crossing over to Amsterdam we are fast-growing and expanding our products to industry experience in the thrilling iGaming industry.
Currently our company consists of 15+ people and we are rapidly growing. What kind of people are we? Some extroverts, some introverts but we all share the entrepreneurial mindset and a self-motivated spark to us pushing forward. Would you like to be part of a very international and talented team? Apply for the Senior PHP Laravel Developer position and join us!
Being a part of Oregano Leads family you will take an impactful role to independently rebuild their own CRM (Marketing affiliate program) by reading and understanding the documentation. And let not forget, as well as a big contribution to your personal and Oregano Leads success.
YOU WILL PERFECTLY FIT THE SHOES IF YOU HAVE:
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Business level fluency in English (articulation and writing);
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for +6 years, and minimum 4 year working with Laravel;
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field;
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL;
- Present great leadership skills, previously managing a team of developers is an advantage;
- Time management and focus is one of the key features, as the role requires to be crafty in your development skills as well as timely efficiency;
- Present with good ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge and practice of APIs, for CRM aggregation;
- Present good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Agility and proactivity skills.
YOUR DAILY TASKS AND CHALLENGES:
- Rebuilding our CRM by reading and understanding the documentation, with minimum supervision – you are the master-mind behind the project!
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules;
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database;
- Troubleshooting application and code issues;
- Integrating data storage solutions;
- Responding to integrations with our partners;
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications;
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance;
- Reporting to the senior management with the progress of the project.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment;
- No corporate feel;
- Competitive salary;
- Relocation package;
- With expanding the development team will come in Leadership shoes you will need to fill in;
- Flexible organisation structure – get involved in many projects.
We are open to discuss the salary mark based on your skills and competences!
Interested in the new venture with us?
Send in your quick application here or take the extra step to contact us directly by sending your CV, and an introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com