Website Tornado Group
Job Position – Site Admin
Company Name – Tornado Group
The main Responsibilities of the job
1. Responsible for the planning, budgeting, and coordination of construction projects, as well as the necessary administrative duties associated with each contract.
2. Ensuring that the necessary materials are delivered to the work site to dealing with paperwork and budgeting appropriately for each project.
3. Handle the clerical and logistical duties associated with the projects.
4. Carefully reviewing time submissions and alerting department heads to inconsistences or discrepancies in time reporting
5. Monitor the number of hours of labor a construction project is using and the rates of the different workers who are at the site.
6. Collect worker-related data, enter them into a spreadsheet, and pass your data along to the HR Admin department, where payroll is processed within the specified timeframe and budget.
Email : HRAdmin.PA@tornado-group.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted back
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
To apply for this job email your details to HRAdmin.PA@tornado-group.com