Frontera Capital Group
Administrative Assistant Jobs In Dubai
About the job
- Perform general reception duties
- Perform errands that assist daily duties, including banking, post, printing, expense management, scanning, photocopying, etc.
- Order and maintain office supplies and place and receive other orders as required
- Liaise with IT/Internet/Phone service providers or other services to FCGL as required
- Distribute and file mail including monitoring of the corporate email account
- Keep filing systems (electronic and paper) organized and up to date
- Execute new bank account opening
PA to CEO
- Perform general Executive PA function for the CEO
Logistics and Event Planning
- Perform administrative tasks related to staff travel, e.g. visa arrangements, reservations for air tickets, hotel accommodation, ground travel, etc.
- Support FCGL Team members in planning and implementation of other events, e.g. due diligence trips, conferences, quarterly Senior Management Team (SMT) meetings, etc.
- Maintain all mailing and client lists current
- Draft communication memos and letters, as required.
- Work with communication vendors to ensure up to date website, consistent marketing approach across the company.
- Maintain cyber security protocol and website changes
- Implement a marketing / communication strategy
Own the HR framework & Corporate policy
Onboarding checklist & execution of new staff (visa, medical)
Annual medical insurance for office staff
Organised HR Files
Maintain HR leave schedule database for FCGL staff
- Minutes of meetings for both board meetings and executive committees;
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.