Website Hire Rightt
Administrative Assistant Jobs in Dubai
Administrative Assistant (HR Department)
Based in Dubai
Salary: 8000/- to 12,000/-
Experience in advance excel and physical filing is a must.
· Document Control and Filing [scanning, copying, binding, folding, wrapping, distributing etc.] and collection of documents. Document handling, delivery and filing to ensure prompt action and maintain a proper track record.
· Lead and monitor the Department’s objectives and ensure the timely delivery of objectives and status reporting on achievement of key milestones.
· Ensure the assets, setups and all areas are well maintained, clean and functional.
· Arrange meetings and attend them to take detailed minutes.
· Manage phone calls? schedule appointments and organize calendars.
· Review and optimize office policies and procedures? particularly documentation and filing system.
· Prepare spreadsheets? presentations and statistical and budget reports.
· Meet visitors and provide general support to them.
· University Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
· Proficiency in computer software systems such as MS Office is a must.
· Knowledge in handling e-filing systems.
· Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
Email : email@example.com
For More LiveuaeJobs Here
For More Careers Here Dubai Air Port Jobs Vacancies
For More Careers Here Dubai Metro Jobs
For More Accountant Jobs Here
For More Careers RTA Jobs Vacancies
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/Whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
- Join Our Telegram Group Liveuaejobs.com/TelegramGroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in Telegram.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org