Website Deluxe Holiday Homes
Bookkeeper Jobs in Dubai
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. The candidate should be excellent at recording data and have the ability to produce clear financial reports.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts.
- Reconcile and balance all accounts.
- Track and maintain inventory records.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Calculate and prepare tax payments.
- Record All Incomes/Expenses Related to the Properties.
- Record All Incomes/Expenses Not Related to the Properties.
- Issue invoices, receipts and other similar documents for reservations.
- Handle Petty cash Management & Depositing Cash/Cheques when needed.
- Prepare Monthly Reports when needed.
- Prepare Receipts & Invoices For ALL Types of Transactions.
- Make and Pay for all Utility and other Assigned Bills on a Monthly Basis Online and Record Them.
- Conduct Any Other/Additional Task(s) Assigned by the Management during your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills Detail-oriented
What We Offer
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Transportation allowance
- Company accommodation or Housing allowance
- Visa/EID/Medical Fitness Covered
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Paid Leave
- Ticket every 2 years
- Work 6 days per week
- Office is located in Al Barsha 1, Dubai
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook.
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.