Business Development Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
This role involves marketing and business development and signing customers for warehousing and supply chain services in Omega Logistics Mega DC and other DC’s in the UAE region. This role will be engagement with organizations to outsource their warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment services operations of existing or new businesses within the region as per the defined revenue targets & strategy.
- Develop a full understanding of opportunities in different industries as well as specific upcoming requirements of players in each industry especially Fashion Retail, Cosmetics, General Merchandise, FMCG, E-com, etc
- Initiate conversations and develop strong opportunity pipeline for the Logistics solution sales.
- Identify contacts of potential and target customers, align with strategy [industry, products, and geographies], open doors and start a relationship across GCC
- Develop network across GCC market with new & existing client base to lead the 3PL accounts
- Ownership to ensure the best utilization of facility & driving both strategic and tactical sales measures to fill available space; drive revenue targets
- Requirements gathering and organizing meetings with solution design team for prospective customers
- Value assessment of tenders and opportunities for contract logistics, initiating of go no-go decision process based on market rates
- Work on RFI/ RFQ/ RFP written responses
- Initiate developing of Customer contracting documents including LOI up to the point of sign-off. Prior to sign-off ensuring that the contractual documents are approved or ratified by Legal/ Insurance/ Solutions/ Operations department
- Establishing a portfolio of clients, identifying new clients, networking and managing enquiries
- Draft marketing content like profile presentations (with constant updates), product/ service fliers (like Ecom fulfilment, automated DC, etc), website content
- Introduce 3PL warehousing solutions to our clients that will reduce logistics costs, increase efficiencies and enhance flexibility in ever-changing market conditions
- Negotiates agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients
- Create awareness of all the products and services to clients to drive revenue growth across multiple services and generate future sales
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads in organized manner after identification, cold calling and shortlisting clients from potential industrial/ commercial hubs in UAE
- Frequently visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly/ monthly sales meetings
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- At least 5+ years of experience in a Business Development role
- Must have experience of shipping or freight forwarding business (must have Sea Freight experience)
- Should have relationships with shipping and transportation vendors
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills along with Effective negotiation skills
- Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience. Proficient in MS Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of commercial warehousing market across various areas in UAE
- People person with ability to meet, network and develop long lasting relationships with client.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient productive manner
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.