Electrical Design Engineer Jobs In Ras al Khaimah
About the job
We are looking for Electrical Design/Site Engineer holding FEWA (EithadWE) Licensed as a professional engineer.
Starting Salary 4500-5000/- AED
Preferred to be based in Ras Al Khaimah
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, specifications, design analysis and construction cost estimates
- Perform construction related services including shop drawing reviews, response to requests for information, periodic construction site observation, and occasional specialized structural inspections
- Collaborate with architects and designers and building contractors on design and construction of projects
- Preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Designing and implementing systems to improve efficiency and sustainability
- Keeping up to date with the latest building regulations
- Solving complex problems
- Liaising with suppliers, clients, architects and contractors and FEWA
- Recommending modifications for systems
- Creating reports and documentation
- Site visits to analyze if the electrical works are as per approved drawings & specifications
- Define clear goals for a project and develop steps for their proper execution
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- FEWA (EithadWE) Licensed as a professional engineer. (Must)
- Proficient in design and calculation software.(CAD)
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Design Engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered with the Society of Engineers.
- Advanced knowledge of FEWA rules & regulations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem definition and solving techniques
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work among cross-functional teams
Preferably based in RAK and must be fluent in English/Arabic
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.