Finance Manager Jobs in Dubai
Hiring Finance Manager
· Running a smooth month-end process in a fast-growing, multi-jurisdiction organization.
· Preparation of timely and accurate monthly financial reporting.
· Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
· Develop reporting to identify trends and accurately forecast look forward trading.
· Prepare Annual Budgets and Forecasts
· Managing accounts receivables and accounts payables and maintaining records of vendor relations and statuses.
· Building budget as well as performing monthly variance analysis, and reviewing with P&L owners.
· Ensuring local entity compliance in the markets we operate in by staying informed on related government regulations
· Automating manual month-end tasks and work with data teams to tweak data pipelines for a more efficient process.
· Leading system reviews and implementation.
· Driving continuous improvement of existing policies and procedures.
· Any other duties as deemed reasonable and in line with departmental and Group-wide objectives
· Professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA)
· At least 7 years’ experience, ideally with industry experience.
· Regional experience is mandatory.
· Should be well versed with SAP.
· Strong Excel skills, including financial modelling.
· Highly organized individual with strong attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills.
Email : email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For More LiveuaeJobs Here
For More Careers Here Dubai Air Port Jobs Vacancies
For More Careers Here Dubai Metro Jobs
For More Accountant Jobs Here
For More Careers RTA Jobs Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org