Healthcare Recruiter Jobs in Abu Dhabi
About the job
Immediate Hiring for Healthcare Recruiter (Only Serious Candidates)
The Job Opportunity
The key purpose of this role is to proactively plan, attract, source, and maintain a pipeline of existing and potential candidates to meet the various business requirements in their sector.
The role will be responsible for enhancing organizational effectiveness by ensuring the best quality candidates are identified and selected appropriately within the required timeframes.
- Extensive experience in successfully identifying candidates through direct sourcing and research.
- Experienced in all elements of recruiting process including candidate attraction, candidate qualifying, networking, assessing, talent pooling and stakeholder management
- Resource forecasting, reporting, scheduling, and allocation experience
- A mature, proactive, and responsible approach to work with initiative and problem-solving capability
- Able to work independently under stringent deadlines and a high-pressure environment
- Flexibility and ability to proactively identify issues and manage an environment of regular change by adapting to changing priorities
- In-house or agency recruitment experience with experience in mid to senior-level hiring
- Proven creative ability in developing and implementing effective candidate sourcing strategies
- Computer proficient in concurrent use of Microsoft Office, ATS/Recruitment systems, SAP and external databases
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource/Psychology.
- Must be knowledgeable with DOH License submission, Dataflow Applications, and other licensing processes & portals in UAE.
- Must have extensive experience in the recruitment of healthcare professionals with positive outcomes.
- Must have at least 5 years of work experience as a Healthcare Recruitment Officer in a Health Care Facility.
- Organized and can work with minimum supervision.
- Has great time management skills and can multi-task.
- Responsible and can handle work pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible with a positive attitude.
- Currently located/willing to be relocated to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Can join immediately.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.