Website Kingston Stanley
Job Position – HR Coordinator
Company Name – Kingston Stanley
To join the growing team in Dubai
Providing administration support to all aspects of HR and ensures operations run smoothly. The HR coordinator provides first line advice to all employees in matters relating day to day HR Operations. Displaying high levels of accuracy, confidentially and time management are essential to performing all tasks assigned.
– Minimum of 3+ years of experience in human resource
– We are looking for candidates who can think out of the box
– Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint skills
– A process-oriented person with a keen eye for process improvement
– Practical knowledge of employment law and practices in the GCC (specially in the UAE, KSA and Qatar) required.
– Fluent in English, written & spoken
– Willing to work outside of the UAE on projects in the GCC and beyond.
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com