Human Resources Officer Jobs in Dubai
Hiring for a Human Resources Officer
1) Graduate or equivalent education in Human Resources Management is required.
2) 2 to 4 years of HR experience (Specifically in employee onboarding and UAE employment visa processing).
3) Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and HRIS.
1) Provides Human resources support to ensure efficient operation of office.
2) Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning HR related tasks and expediting work results.
3) Provides information by answering questions and requests.
4) Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5) Visa processing coordination with PRO
6) Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
Email : email@example.com
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org