Black Pearl Consult
HVAC Maintenance Tradesman Jobs in Abu Dhabi
About the job
Our client is a facilities management company based in Al Ain, is currently looking for a HVAC Maintenance Tradesman. Reporting to a Team Leader, this role requires a qualified and experienced in Air Conditioning, Mechanical Systems & BMS basics and is the intermediate technical resource in the maintenance teams. He must have a well-developed understanding of maintenance principles and understand the importance of planned maintenance techniques. The job holder will also assist in managing resources appropriately to ensure that maintenance tasks are carried out at the planned frequencies and standards.
Other Responsibilities Will Include
- Responsible for Operation, maintenance to air cooled chiller, chilled water pumps and associated equipment.
- Execute planned maintenance tasks related to MEP System in accordance with schedules.
- Attend and perform reactive and breakdown works as required.
- Assist in organizing other staff within team to reach planned objectives as and when required.
- Provide technical advice and support to maintenance team.
- Diagnose defects and faults reported and provide appropriate cost-effective technical solutions!
- Assist in providing technical advice and support to maintenance teams and management.
- Liaise with sub-contractors to monitor performance and acquire knowledge of specialist systems.
- Provide reports and documentary records for CAFM system.
- Operate to the highest standards of Health and Safety.
- Support in day-to-day activities of Estates management
- Shift duty coverage
- Comply with the organization’s QHSE policies and procedures at all times.
- Work safely at all times and to report all hazards and incidents to Departmental Supervisors/Managers
- Actively participate in all QHSE training, programs, audits and inspections when required and, as necessary.
- Exercise a personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and to that of others.
- Protect information assets including both electronic and paper based from all threats whether internal, external, accidental or deliberate.
- Lead by example and ensure to protect the environment by conservation of electricity, water and other natural resources, and minimizing generation of waste.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Educated to Technical trade discipline, HVAC/Mechanical.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Central Air Conditioning, BMS interface and mechanical engineering discipline.
- Thorough understanding of maintenance of MEP systems.
- Understanding of Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Knowledge of Concept Evolution & FSI Go.
- Ability to communicate in other languages.
- Experience of working with sub-contractors.
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Procedures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent command of English language (written and oral).
- Well-developed fault finding skills.
- Ability to reach appropriate solutions to breakdown and defects.
- Able to work on shift duties.
- Excellent technical knowledge in MEP disciplines specializing in central & comfort air conditioning.
- Broad experience in operating and maintaining chillers and associated equipment.
- Fully understands interrelation of services in complex facilities.
- Ability to diagnose faults and reach appropriate solutions.
- Excellent communicator able to give clear and concise instruction to support staff.
- Excellent command of English (written and oral).
To view other vacancies we have, please check our website (www.blackpearlconsult.com) and follow us on our social media accounts – LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit blackpearlconsult.zohorecruit.com.