IT Project Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Knowledge of Microsoft platforms (Azure, Power platforms, SharePoint, Teams etc) (Required)
- Seek new growth opportunities with clients
- Experience applying/executing project management methodologies and practices including developing a project plan, charter, scope, project management approach and management plans, such as the statement of work, cost estimates, schedule, etc.
- Presenting and reporting on project plans to appropriate stakeholders, executives and senior management
- Working on cross-functional teams and indirectly managing teams across business units
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at various levels of the organization, such as peers, internal/external stakeholders, business partners, senior level managers, executives.
- Experience utilizing project management software and other standard project management scheduling tools, such as MS Project and Planview, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience negotiating with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, prices, resolving service issues and reconciling differences
- Experience driving resolution of project conflicts within a team
- Knowledge of business practices as related to project specialty area, such as IT, HR, eCommerce, etc
- Experience working with strategic planning initiatives
- Portfolio and Demand Management experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.