Website Sharaf Retail
Job Position – IT Support
Company Name – Sharaf Retail
Role and Responsibilities
An IT Support job profile typically involves providing technical assistance and support to end-users for various hardware and software systems. IT support personnel are responsible for resolving technical issues related to computer systems, networks, and software applications, among other things.
- Installing and configuring client computer system.
- Responding to client IT support requests
- Meeting with clients to diagnose software, networking, or hardware issues.
- Configuring and supporting network devices like firewall, switches, routers, Wifi access points.
- Configuring and supporting Hardware like desktop/laptop/Mac/POS machines/printers.
- Configuring supporting Avaya / Huawei IP phones.
- Managing Office 365 Admin portal, SharePoint, Azure AD.
- Managing Servers, Virtual Machines, Active directory, domain controller.
- Managing Video conferencing system, MAXhub.
- Setting up the complete IT Hardware and software for the new store opening.
- Monitor and manage all hardware and software within the functional remit in line with company and group IT policies and procedures, including passwords, network security, technology use and access rights.
- Participate in and locally supervise the design and implementation of all IT projects, coordinating project phases from development to installation.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records and logs of inventory and activity within the functional remit and submit regular reports to the Operations Director and Group IT Director as required.
- Research current and potential resources and services and make recommendations about future technology requirements, advising management on IT solutions that will best help them grow and perform more efficiently.
- Managing the Backup and DR system.
- Ensure to make the network secure.
- A strong understanding of hardware and software systems is essential for an IT Support job profile.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary for effectively communicating technical information to non-technical end-users.
- The ability to diagnose and solve technical issues quickly and efficiently is essential.
- IT Support personnel often work on multiple tasks and must be able to prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines.
- A strong focus on providing excellent customer service is essential for an IT Support job profile.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sharafretail.com.