Al Ramz Pjsc
IT System Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi
About the job
Al Ramz Corporation P.J.S.C. is seeking for a IT System Engineer to join our growing team. The IT System Engineer is responsible for installing, upgrading, and monitoring software and hardware, data backup and recovery, maintaining operating systems, business applications, security tools, email services, PCs, IP telephony, local and wide area networking both hardware and software and virtualized environment. You will be a member of a team involved in IT service operations and project delivery from concept scoping design through to implementation.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting technical infrastructure, hardware, and system software components
- Performing installation, maintenance and support of system software/hardware and user support
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Define customers’ needs and functionality in a service development cycle.
- Perform high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption recovery and creating preventive measures.
- Assist in the coordination of various teams testing and evaluating for the development of design and its implementation of the best output.
- Ensure availability of the highest level of systems and infrastructure.
- Plan and implement system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Collaborate with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Deal with work process, optimization methods, and risk management tools in the given projects for the successful accomplishments according to the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance over the phone or email, and record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Available to join an on-call rotation and work outside of core business hours or on weekends.
- Document standards and operating procedures, keep up to date network related documentation, Topology Diagrams etc.
- Mandatory to hold a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related curriculum.
- Minimum Five (5) years of diversified experience preferably obtained from Financial Institution/Regulatory Agencies.
- Excellent working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies including LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP and basic experience with Microsoft Active Directory & Exchange
- Good Knowledge of Security vertical such as Next Gen Firewall, Next Gen End Point, DLP, SIEM Solution, WAF, Vulnerability & Patch Management.
- Good knowledge of Call Center, IP Telephone and Recording System.
- Strong hands-on experience in Office365 and other products which are related to Microsoft cloud environment.
- Strong Knowledge of VMware Products or Hyper converged technologies such as Virtualization, VSAN, VCenter, vRealize Log Insight, vSphere, RecoverPoint
- Good knowledge of servers’ hardware in an enterprise environment (i.e. Cisco UCS hardware, HP Servers, Dell Servers, etc.)
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting and managing enterprise storage infrastructure (i.e. EMC, Hitachi, SAN Switches, etc.)
- Good knowledge of operating systems from installation, configuration, implementation (Microsoft Windows Servers, Enterprise Linux RHEL/OEL, VMware ESXi, etc.)
- Fair Knowledge of Cloud Solutions such as Open Stack, AWS & Azure Cloud.
- Knowledge of ManageEngine, SolarWinds monitoring tools and Kiwi syslog servers.
- Fair knowledge of Access Control, CCTV and other Data Center Products.
- High level of ownership and accountability
- Ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Highly collaborative team player with the ability to build relationships with multiple teams.
- Strong, clear communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
If you meet above requirements, then please send your CV (which should include your nationality and current location) to email@example.com.
Considering the high volumes of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org