A leading company from Dubai
Key Account Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
- Business Development
- FMCG , Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals
Employment: Full Time
- Identify partnership opportunities & Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand.
- Maintain existing business & Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- 4 plus years of B2B distribution channel and selling experience.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts.
- Build and manage strong customer relationship Sales plan for each brand by channel (marketing calendar by customer, by sector, promotions, and events)
- Act as the lead point of contact for sales and merchandising agents – maximize sales, distribution, of products.
- Female, Philippine National
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of Key Accounts Management experience in UAE in FMCG/ COSMETIC Sector
- Key Accounts Experience is a must (Handling Retailer like Carrefour, Co-ops, Lulu, Spinneys, other leading Wholesalers, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, or any relevant field
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- All applicants must be permitted to work in the UAE or KSA.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.