Network Engineer Jobs in Dubai
VaporVM is hiring Network Engineer
Position: Network Engineer-L2
Experience: 5+ Years
– Technical support for networking such as: WAN and LAN connectivity, Switches, firewalls, Wireless, Windows Servers (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP) and Security Appliances.
– Remote access solution implementation and support such as IPSEC VPN, Remote and Site to Site VPNs, SD-WAN.
– Hands on Experience on Manageable Network Switches, FortiGate Firewalls and Wireless LAN Controllers.
– Perform network maintenance, monitoring, analysis, backup, inventory, and system upgrades including patches, IOS, Firmware and security configurations of Switches/Routers/Firewalls.
– Ability to work with vendor/ISP support to resolve issues within SLA.
– Effective Communication and Coordination with End-Users and Support Desk team to Troubleshoot IT/Network-related Issues remotely and on-site visits to End-Users and different Office sites.
– Understanding and Working Experience in Following Technologies:
– TCP/IP Model, Routing and Switching Protocols (Static/OSPF/BGP Routing Protocols, STP, VLans, Etherchannels, SVIs, Inter-Vlan Routing, VLTs, LAGs, FHRP, Internet/Network Redundancy), Security Profiles/Features (Internet Proxy, SSL Inspection, WAF, URL/Web filtration, Application Control, Intrusion Prevention System(IPS), VPNs IPSec Site to Site Tunnels, NAT, D-NAT, F5-LTM, MPLS VPN, IP-SLA, Wireless LAN Controllers, Access Points, Dot1x, Bandwidth Load-Balancing, IP Schemes/Subnetting and Distribution.
– Working Experience with Fiber/Copper and structured cabling Deployment and Site Surveys.
Interested candidates can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com