Project Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Vacancy – Project Accountant
Salary – AED 5,000
Location – Abu Dhabi
– Responsible for timely reporting, customer billing, supplier invoice submittal, and project forecasting to the department.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with department financial and industry regulatory (VAT, WHT) requirements.
• Ensure compliance with local regulations, international standards, Middle East internal procedures and instructions.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
• Certification in SAP, financial management, or similar is preferred. • Professional Knowledge
• Business & Industry Knowledge.
– 5 years of working experience in the accounting field.
– Work experience in other recognized similar organizations (added advantage).
– 2 years working experience in SAP Invoicing
– Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of project accounting.
– Working Hrs 8 Am – 5 PM/ 6 days a week
– Location is Abu Dhabi
– Transportation will be provided.
Please share your CV: Apply
(Email Subject: Project Accountant)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org