Website Sana Commerce
Sales Support Assistant Jobs in UAE
At Sana Commerce, Committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that diverse workforce is one of greatest strengths
As a Sales Support Assistant, you will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the EMEA & APAC commercial organization. Your main goal is to drive success in the region by perfectly executing operational processes in the Sales and Customer Success teams. You will serve as the connecting dot between the Global Revenue Operations Team and the regional EMEA & APAC organization.
- Effectively take care of administrative processes in the EMEA & APAC sales and customer success teams, such as quote and order creation and compensation processing;
- Provide internal support to Sales and Customer Success reps in the EMEA & APAC region and help them work efficiently with our internal technology (e.g. CRM, Gainsight);
- Ensure correct process documentation in the sales and customer success team in the EMEA & APAC region and maintain an internal knowledge base;
- Collaborate with the Global Revenue Operations & Enablement team to effectively onboard and train local team members in the EMEA & APAC Sales & Customer Success teams.
- Advocate and safeguard global tools, processes, and definitions in the EMEA & APAC region.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Health and well-being: We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices, we have fresh fruits available and we offer several workshops focused on health and well-being for our people.
- 3 weeks Work from Anywhere. We believe that flexibility in the workplace unleashes creativity, improves productivity, and encourages a growth mindset. For this reason, we offer the opportunity to work for three weeks outside of the company or home office, at any location of their choosing.
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in a Financial/Administrative assistant or Sales Support role;
- At least an Associate degree or higher;
- A high professional/?(near) native?level of English;
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Advanced Excel and numerical skills;
- Attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.sana-commerce.com.