SEO Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Show us what you got!
Tell us your story through a 1-minute video and why you think you are perfect for this role. You can use any social media or editing platform you are most comfortable with.
What we want to see is your CREATIVITY and ORIGINALITY.
Log on to our website to submit your video and CV.
What you need to know:
We are looking for a talented SEO Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing` team who has strong knowledge, experience and skills in managing paid ads and SEO optimization. This role will support all aspects of paid acquisition efforts. In addition to ensuring flawless stewardship of campaigns across all media channels [paid social, paid search & programmatic], the SEO Digital Marketing Specialist will also manage all of the other logistical aspects of the campaign process. A desire to learn more about media, data and tech innovation is a must have for future growth in the role.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Assist in the briefing, launching, managing and optimizing new campaigns across all channels (including: Paid social, Paid search, etc)
- Manage agency relationships and ensuring timely deliverables and strong performance
- Maintain existing client relationships and maximizing their potential
- Support in delivering campaign reporting
- Manage creative development and localization process for the team
- Contribute to forecasting budgets and monitoring spend and volume pacing
You’ll love this job if you are:
- Not afraid to try and explore new ideas and skills
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
- Team player. Proven team-first mentality
- Detailed and highly organized with strong sense of prioritization
- A creative and innovative thinker and planner who goes above and beyond for the love of art and craft
- Excellent in communicating
- An adrenaline junkie who loves challenges and is a very good problem-solver
- A positive and proactive person with the ability to innovate new ideas and learn new things every day
What you’ll need:
- You have 2+ years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- At least 2 years of experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven.
- Extremely data-focused, advanced Excel skills and strong data visualization skills
- Excellent project management skills and corresponding clear and thorough communication skills – both verbal and written
- You have hands on experience working with other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes.
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Tableau).
- You have the willingness to get your hands dirty
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.bukhashbrothers.com.