Service Desk Analyst Jobs in Qatar
Hiring Service Desk Analyst (Arabic speaker)
Experience level: 4+ years
If your profile matches with the below JD, kindly share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ensure full availability of Service Desk telephone and email support during shift.
• Provide telephone and email support for clients and users.
• Proactively monitor support mailboxes and log in to the system.
• Be responsible for resolving or escalating customer reported Incidents and Service Requests and log them in the service desk tool.
• Create, document, and review work instructions to help deal with similar incidents and requests.
• Take full ownership of all open Incidents and Service Requests and update them on a daily basis as a minimum.
• Support Work Place Services in providing desk side support to resolve users’ issues.
• Hands-on experience of the different network systems such as CISCO IPT, VPN service and first-level basic network troubleshooting skills.
• At least 2 years of experience supporting end users via phone and emails.
• In-depth knowledge and experience about the different end-user environments such as – but not limited to – Microsoft Office Suite, print management and administration, file sharing and collaboration and basic hardware knowledge.
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Operating systems (Windows 10, Windows server).
• Experience required with Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Azure and O365 administration.
• Appropriate knowledge about IT security fundamentals.
• Hands-on experience with endpoint security systems.
• Basic knowledge of desktop/server virtualization.
• Experience with HP Service Manager is a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and O365.
• Experience or knowledge about SCCM, Intune, Bitlocker is highly recommended.
• Operational experience in maintaining complex IT environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com