Table of Contents
Simulator Technician Jobs In Abu Dhabi
About the job
Role And Responsibilities
To strengthen our team in Abu Dhabi we are looking for a
Simulator Technician (m/f)
- Perform routine technical tasks on site, in field or laboratory.
- Learn and perform preventive maintenance tasks on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Assist in diagnosing and correcting problems on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Utilize maintenance management system to record and track maintenance activities.
- Complete all designated training activities.
- Perform pre-flight and post flight on designated simulators.
- Perform basic visual alignments.
- Run automatic Qualification Test Guide (QTG).
- Assist with refurbishment and hardware modifications.
- Provide customer service support and address customer needs in a timely manner.
- Perform housekeeping functions to maintain the simulators as required.
- Logistics duties, including parts received, repair, and testing/validation.
- Administrative tasks as required.
- Perform tasks to support the technical services group as required.
- 2-year technical degree or 4 years in an electronic, avionic, or technical related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Ability to interpret system prints and schematics.
- Proficiency in operating test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, signal generator, logic analyzer, etc.).
- Knowledge in analog and digital theory.
- Computer literate (PC and/or computer mainframe/architecture).
- Proficiency in soldering and circuit board repairs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and suite.
- Fluency in English
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
To apply for this job please visit cae.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.