Job Position – Travel Consultant
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 30 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Travel Consultant is responsible for coordinating, promoting and booking travel arrangements for individuals, groups and businesses travels to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele. Offer an advice and opinions on where to go and local tourist attractions, events and customs. Travel Consultant shall provide a high level of assistance to the Director Travel.
- Handling a portfolio of clients and agents travel requests.
- Expert in using GDS (Amadeus & Galileo) for both hotel and flight ticket bookings.
- Providing travel consultancy with detailed destination knowledge.
- Processing reservations and booking confirmations to agents and affiliate offices
- Preparing proposals and detailed itineraries for clients.
- Negotiating with suppliers and hotels.
- Dealing with customer inquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
- Coordinating with internal operations to ensure the delivery to clients.
- Organize travel arrangement from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns.
- Maintain relationships with both suppliers and clients.
- Reach the revenue and profit targets.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills as and when requested.
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
University Degree in Tourism/Travel/Hospitality or any related field.
Proven working experience as a travel consultant for minimum 2-3 years in outbound tours and customer service in travel industry.
SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS
Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
Well experienced in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc.)
Fluent in English (oral and written)
Proficient in computer skills (word, excel, power point etc.)
Well-versed in IT Skills (MS Office database management)
Passionate about delivering excellence, detailed, customer focused and results oriented.
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetex.com.