Administrative Assistant Jobs in UAE
About the job
1. Extensive knowledge of My CRM with PF, Dubizzle and Bayut. updating properties and Adding New Once and updating portals daily
2. Ensure all documents are updated & approved.
3. Provide support to the CEO with leasing, tenancy contract, sales MOU and other paperwork.
4.Attend calls for leasing, sales & property management.
5. Contact potential clients through calls,emails, etc. to offer them property consultancy services as per thei nstruction from department head
6. Organization of Company Paperwork and accounting
7.Assist marketing of property vacancies to attract prospectivetenants.
8. Assist to maintain a database of commercial, industrial, and residential properties available on theproperty market.
9. Provide excellentcustomer service, assist to promote the companies services.
10 Assist to develop new business plan to build the property portfolio.
11. Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word.Must be Orginized Google Calendar
.12 Monitor the property market towatch out for new and old properties up for sales/lease
13 Build and establish good working relationship withproperty developers, landlords and other consulting professionalsto exchange ideas and expand businessnetwork
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.