Business Development Specialist Jobs In Dubai
About the job
We are seeking a self-driven and entrepreneurial Partnership Specialist for a unique opportunity to build a brand-new online marketplace, from the ground up.
Working under the Partnership and Business Development Manager as part of a dynamic, energetic team, the successful candidate will be responsible to manage accounts through acquisition and onboarding to retention and engagement.
We want candidates who are energised and unphased by the challenge of building something new and who are not afraid to generate their own roadmap for success.
The successful candidate will possess superb organization skills and will be able to manage cross-functional collaboration to drive incremental revenue, enhance the customer proposition, broaden the customer base, and deepen the knowledge of the customer.
- Generate leads whilst qualifying and managing leads to ensure a healthy sales pipeline
- Conduct field sales visits to introduce the platform to prospective new business opportunities
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Deploy effective and consultative sales tactics, and lead the negotiation process with customers
- Responsible for onboarding all clients onto the platform, ahead of launch
- Support clients’ platform setup, utilizing in-house data and working with them to build out their profile
- Help clients with any queries about how the platform works, the commercial model and how to manage bookings
- Own the targets for on-boarding clients per market/area
- Develop and sustain long-term relationships with customers
- 4 -6+ years of business development experience or experience in related fields
- Field sales and journey planning experience
- Experience with online marketplaces or SaaS platforms is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and configuration would be a plus
- You must have a driving license and a car.
- Strong sense of initiative
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.