Cyber Security Engineer Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duration: 12 month rolling contract
Salary: 22000 – 28000 AED Per Month, Tax Free
Benefits: Relocation flights (if required), Visa, Medical, Annual Leave, Sick Pay etc
Company Info: Travel Provider
Execute and continuously refine the security verification processes define by the assurance program consisting of:
- Risk assessments
- Vulnerability assessments
- Penetration tests based
- Assist in evolving the assurance program on an ongoing basis to incorporate industry best practices, offensive and defensive attack techniques.
- Execute in-depth automated and manual discovery of security vulnerabilities in web applications, mobile applications, web services and client server application and associated infrastructure.
- Execute thorough verification of the vulnerabilities found during the assessment and associated risk as per the companies risk assessment framework.
- Write comprehensive security assessment reports and make appropriate recommendations for the vulnerabilities that are identified during the security assessments
- Provide necessary knowledge transfer of the vulnerabilities found during the assessments to the software engineering teams by means of meetings, walkthroughs, technical discussions etc. for implementing appropriate security fixes.
- Track all the identified security weaknesses and risks through their life-cycle from identification to resolution to verification and closure through the Information Security Risk Tracking system.
- Participate in evolving the assurance program on an ongoing basis to incorporate industry best practices, offensive and defensive attack techniques
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to ensure a better understanding of the business and have to get more context for each assessments that needs to be carried out.
- Collaborate with application development teams on improving security in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by offering awareness, training, new tooling and expert review.
- 6+ years relevant experience in the information security domain.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) – Preferred
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT) – Preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – Preferred
- Software engineering experience preferably with Java and .NET technologies.
- Experience building tools and processes to reliably identify security issues such as SQLi, XSS, CSRF, and business logic flaws across large code bases.
- Expertise with browser security controls (CSP, XFO, HSTS, etc.), web application security topics such as OWASP Top 10, and authentication infrastructure (SAML, OAUTH, JWT).
- Experience in database, application, and web server security design, implementation & review.
- Knowledge on Infrastructure Security is a plus.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.