Data Annotator Jobs in WFH
The goal of this project is to tap into the collective intelligence of the public at large. This project allows researchers to collect large amounts of interesting data points from a wide variety of individuals and allows people who like annotation work the opportunity to participate in a variety of tasks. Results of tasks will be used in wide variety of applications – data annotation, multimedia, sentiment analysis and search engine result evaluation.
- Must be eligible to work in the country you are currently located and resided in the past 5 years.
- Must be flexible to learn new set of standards and can work independently.
- Have an experience of using web browsers to navigate and evaluate different type of contents.
- Have access to a Computer OS, should be Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows 7 and above
Characteristics for Success:
- Ability to rate tasks in English as well as your resident country’s language
- Detail-oriented and able to switch between subjective and literal tasks.
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, and good communication skills.
- Must be internet savvy and have the ability to perform effective side searches for better understanding.
- Should be able to work on tasks using both smartphone and computer at the same time
To apply for this job please visit connect.appen.com.