Finance Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Join a team of talented individuals leading a growing Telecom and Technology business
We work with leading edge technology, in security, technology, and telecom systems. As a global business, we’re well positioned for rapid growth in MENA region. The company was founded in 2020 but has deep expertise from telecom experts and pioneers of mobile data technologies.
Applicants must hold either a CFA charter holder or relevant finance and accounting chartership (e.g. CPA / ACA / ACCA).
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications
- CPA or CFA qualification is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS
A Telecoms and Technology business based in Dubai is looking for a finance manager with several years of experience. Experience in this industry is preferred but not essential however previous regional GCC experience is essential.
The company is currently based in the center of Dubai with strong links to the UK and the GCC / MENA region.
The role will be vital in the growth and success of the business. This will suit a finance professional who has experience and interest in managing overall profitability and the trajectory of a business.
The successful candidate will be able to build strong relationships both internally and externally – able to contribute towards developing and managing relationships with customers/suppliers/vendors.
- Managing and reviewing overall company budget with senior management
- Supporting general operations across departments within the business
- Ensuring relevant financial information is accessible to internal/external stakeholders and departments
- Assist in the setup of an ERP system
- Attend board meetings and advise senior stakeholders on financial issues
- Will have access to accountants and general bookkeeping services from outsourced service
- Managing and reviewing profitability of projects with relevant project administrators
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager with 10+ years working in a finance/accounting role
- Experience in the telecom sector with operational/procurement experience is a plus
- Extensive understanding of financial trends within general market
- Familiar with financial accounting software and tools. QuickBooks, Xero etc
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Proven experience with tax
- Strong written and verbal English
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Providing support for cashflow planning, bank reconciliations, and preparing/reviewing the annual budget
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Business acumen
- Analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills
Competitive base salary with a comprehensive bonus scheme and compensation based on performance/contribution
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.