Job Position – IT Engineer
Company Name – BPO
· Work with a team of engineers & resolve assigned tickets.
· End user support remote/ On-site.
· Excellent knowledge on MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 & 11 operating system.
· Knowledge of troubleshooting Windows, IOS & MAC systems.
· Installation & troubleshooting or MS Office products.
· Strong troubleshooting knowledge of Outlook, MS Intune, MS Teams.
· Strong Knowledge and experience on G Suit & O365 Management Portal.
· Knowledge and experience on Microsoft Azure.
· Hands on troubleshooting knowledge of LAN/WAN issues.
· Ability to install/configure & troubleshoot various types of Printers.
· Ability to configure email accounts on PC & Mobile devices.
· Knowledge on various backup technologies.
· Understanding of Windows Servers & Virtualization.
· Knowledge on Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 or 2019.
· Hands-on working Knowledge on Active Directory, DNS / DHCP & GPO.
· Knowledge on File Server folder Permissions.
· Knowledge on backup systems.
· Knowledge of video conferencing systems, DVR, Camera, Wi-Fi AP’s, Firewall, etc.
· Demonstrate proactive approach. Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
· Carry out Preventive Maintenance as per the scheduled calendar.
· Excellent attitude towards user support & possess strong communication skills (English – Verbal & Written)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com