Website Allsopp & Allsopp Recruitment
Payroll Officer Jobs in Dubai
Hiring on behalf of our client, a very well-established Holdings Organization with multiple entities in the GCC. An ideal candidate will successfully and independently manage the payroll process with excellent experience in excel.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager- Compensation & Benefits, you will be overseeing employee relations management with the timely processing of payroll as well as managing end of service activities.
Main Responsibilities To Include
- Maintain and sustain cordial relations with employees at all levels and support on all HR related matters
- Creation of Transfer / Reference Letters and Salary certificates for employees bank account opening
- Ensure data entry in HRIS Systems is up to date and accurate
- Ensure all data entry relating to payroll to ensure all information is correctly and timely entered and processed on the payroll system
- Ensure performance of monthly payroll run to ensure accuracy of data
- Maintaining and sustaining relationships with staff thus has to conduct forums and counsel staff members
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree (any discipline), MBA in HR and Finance (preferred)
- 4-5 years experience in managing payroll (with a minimum 2 yrs of managing UAE payroll independently)
- Excellent knowledge of GCC and UAE Federal Law and Regulations
Competitive Salary + benefits for self
# Livegulfjobs # Liveuaejobs # Gulfjobs # Jobs in UAE # Jobs In Dubai # Vacancies # jobs in Abu Dhabi # Careers # Jobs Vacancies
# LinkedIn Jobs # Dubai Job Vacancy # Emirates
To apply for this job please visit allsoppandallsopprecruitment.zohorecruit.com.