Project Manager Jobs in UAE
Hiring for a Project Manager – Fit Out (Contractor) :
Minimum 15 to 20 years of experience in UAE.
shall be responsible for the planning and execution of various fit out projects.
– Duties include planning, executing and monitoring every aspect of a specific project. Depending on the requirements of the client and their level of experience or seniority, handle multiple projects at a time. Other duties and responsibilities include:
– Meeting with top management to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs.
– Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements.
– Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members.
– Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery.
– Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders.
– Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders.
Interested candidates can email, current Salary, expected salary and notice period to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org