Property Consultant Jobs In Dubai
About the job
We are looking for Property Consultants in sales and leasing department in Dubai. We are experienced and highly motivated sales professionals
who are eager to keep themselves up to date with all changes that are happening in the market, rules, and regulations, who has demonstrated knowledge in the Real Estate industry, who are persistent, passionate and aware.
Successful candidates will be expected to actively source, negotiate and coordinate through from enquiry to handover the lease/sale of a property.
- Full awareness and understanding of local market/dedicated areas.
- Generate client leads from established connections.
- Achieve individual monthly targets set by management.
- Qualify leads and data management using the company CRM.
- Full property lease/sale process from instruction to handover
- Complete all necessary documentation associated with selling/leasing property, including preparation and execution of sales agreements.
- Continually networking and identifying business opportunities, including attending real estate exhibitions and keeping updated with latest local and national property market information and laws
- Abiding by RERA and RICS standards and business codes of ethics
- Ensure punctual attendance for all internal and external business commitments.
- Build respectful working relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Conduct viewings to potential clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience within the Dubai market (Residential / Commercial)
- Must have a UAE driver’s license holder with own car
- Strong negotiation skills
- RERA Certificate
- Confident in presentation delivery
- Proven record of achieving targets
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Team work
- Willing to work on weekends and evenings to provide best service to the Clients
- Track record in residential property at the requisite senior level
- Visa and Health Insurance
- Marketing support will be provided
- Commission structure up to 70%
- Lead generation support Administration
- Advertising on major portals
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.